Many years ago, when every armed man carried a D- or K-frame revolver, Bucheimer worked up a 2x2x2 pouch for (I believe) the FBI. The loader featured a riveted “tab” connecting the first 1/3 of the pouch to the middle 1/3. This tab prevented the front portion of the 2x2x2 pouch holding the ammunition from flopping too far forward and spilling the rounds. Both Michael Boyle and I are huge fans on these Bucheimer style pouches, but finding them use on the internet is a chore. Recently Lobo Leather Works started re-producing these classis Bucheimer pouches. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a pair, one in tan and one in black. Here is the preview of my equipment test review: These are awesome! Complete review to follow.
- Colt D Frame Hammer Shrouds now in stock!
- Issue 6 of the Detective Gatzette is available now
- September 9, 2022 Updates
- September 7, 2022 Updates
- Issue 5 of The Detective Gatzette is Available Now!
- Close Shave on the Range
- Beyond the Muzzle eBook is now available for free*
- Walk-and-Snake Drill
- Lobo Gun Leather (re)introduces Bucheimer style 2x2x2 pouches
- Remember the Speed Loader Belt Clip?