Get The Detective Gatzette Here!
Issue 2, November 2021
- Snubbing on the Cheap by Lowell Anderson
- When Cops Were Gunfighters by Andy Stanford
- Low Light shooting, Flashlights, and Revolvers (LLFR) by Conrad Szymczak
- The Backbone and Bactrian by Michael de Bethencourt
- My Little Friend by Greg Bettis
- Some Holster Philosophy by Robert Lose
- Provenance by I J Larivers
- Cocktail Corner – Gimlet by David Zeppieri
- Zeta6 Review by Frank Groth
- Black Creek Leather’s Shoulder Holster by Michael de Bethencourt
- The .38 Special 200 Grain Super Police Load: R.I.P. by Mike Boyle
- The Mask of Madrid, Chapter I by Paul Filipowicz
Issue 1, August 2021
- The Magnum That Wasn’t by Frank Groth
- Practice in the Time of Famine by Mark Hargrove
- Snubbed! by Lowell Anderson
- Two Noir Stories By Ernest Hemingway by Robert Luedemann
- Ergonomic Ankle Carry by Jeff Lehman
- The “Right” Ankle Carry by Michael de Bethencourt
- “Correct” Ankle Carry by Rob Garrett
- Smith and Wesson’s I-Frame, Yesterday’s Discreet Carry by Michael Rogers
- Introduction to Saps and Blackjacks by Robert Escobar
- Size Does Matter by Frank Groth
- 442 Science Experiment by Conrad C. Szymczak
- Cocktail Corner – The Roscoe Special by David Zeppieri
- Cypress Shade: A true crime FBI memoir by John W. Whiteside
- More from Lou Chiodo by Jason Chandonnet
Join Snub Noir Today!
Now is the time for you to join the Snub Noir shooters’ association! As a snub owner, your membership gives you access to a continually growing list of unique benefits including: snub range events, media services, books and monographs, quarterly print newsletter, members blog, and unique snub training opportunities. And if you sign up before the 30th of September, 2021, you will receive your one year $38.00 Snub Noir membership plus an additional year’s membership for free. Sign up for your Snub Noir membership here.
Already a Member!
As a current Snub Noir member, a PDF copy of your new, quarterly Detectives’ Gatzette Issue #1 newsletter is already waiting for you here. Additionally, if you requested a traditional print issue of your Snub Noir newsletter, it is being mailed to you, and will arrive within the next fourteen days. Be sure to check out your PDF copy in the interim while your print copy is on its way to you. Login here!